SOLD OUT - USED 2018 Cervelo R3 54cm Shimano Ultegra Di2 Carbon Road Bike Quarq Power Meter
For sale is a USED 2018 Cervelo R3 Shimano Ultegra Di2 Carbon Road Bike 54cm Quarq Power Meter
- Size: 54 cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52.5 cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54 cm
- Head Tube: 13 cm
- Steerer Tube: 27 cm
- Standover Height: 77 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Cervelo,Shimano, Quarq, Mavic, Specialized
- Color: Navy blue / Red / White
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Frame: Cervelo, carbon
- Fork: Cervelo, carbon
- Headset: FSA, Cervelo, carbon, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo, carbon, 27.2ø, 30mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Mimic, 143 mm
- Stem: S-Works, 80 mm
- Handlebar: Specialized, S-Works, 380 mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, Rim brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, FD-R8050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, RD-R8050
- Crankset: Quarq power meter, 172.5mm crank / Shimano Ultegra 50-34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB Right
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, CS-R7000
- Chain: Shimano CH- HG701
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium, 700c
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Elite, 700x25c [F], Continental GatorHardshell 700x25c [R]
- Extras: Ultegra Di2 charging cable included.
CONDITION: Gears shift smoothly. All bearing threads and bores appear to be in working condition. Small scratches and wear marks across the frame, forks, and cranks. Drive side of fork was scratched and repainted with non-matching paint.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.