SOLD OUT - USED 2018 iZIP E3 Peak DS Large eMTB SRAM NX 1x11 Bosch Performance CX
For sale is a USED 2018 iZIP E3 Peak DS Large eMTB Silver/Orange SRAM NX 1x11 Bosch Performance CX Line
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.25"
- Head Tube: 5.25"
- Steer Tube: 8"
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11 (w/ 4 assist modes)
- Type: Full suspension electric mountain bike
- Components: SRAM/Magura/Bosch
- Color: Gray/Orange/White
- Weight: 53lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rokshox Reba RL, 130mm travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rockshox Monarch RT3
- Seatpost: Alloy, 18mm offset
- Saddle: IZip, 145mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 80mm length
- Handlebar: Alloy, 720mm width
- Shifters: SRAM NX
- Brakes: Magura Fifty4, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX
- Crankset: Alloy, 175mm length, 18T chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Integrated w/ Bosch motor
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Alloy, thru-axle
- Tires: Goodyear Escape en Ultimate, 27.5"x2.6", Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5"x2.60"
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Line
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500Wh, DT Mount
- Extras: Charger and battery keys included.
CONDITION: Overall condition is good to very good. A new chain and front brake pads were installed. The wheels, brakes, and drivetrain all have medium wear. The suspension is in good working order.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good), chain: 5 (new)
- Brake Pads: front: 5, rear: 3
- Tires: front: 5, rear: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.