USED 2018 Ridgeback Expedition XS 48cm Touring Bike Reynolds 520 Steel Cream
For sale is a USED 2018 Ridgeback Expedition XS 48cm Touring Bike Reynolds 520 Steel Cream
- Size: XS/48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 29.5''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Cream
- Weight: 32.6lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 520 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: EX System Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Cardiff Leather, Black
- Stem: EX System Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: XLC Aluminum Ergobar
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M590
- Brakeset: Tektro Mechanical Disc Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio FD-T4000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T4010 170mm 52/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 11-34t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9.93
- Wheelset: Shimano Aluminum 26''
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon 26x1.75''
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new. Frame has a few small scratches.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.