USED 2018 Santana Spirit Medium/Small Tandem Road Bike Ultegra/Deore XT Blue
For sale is a USED 2018 Santana Spirit Small/Medium Tandem Road Bike Ultegra/Deore XT Carbon Cranks
- Size: Medium/Small
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 56cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Stoker Effective Top Tube: 46-55cm (adjustable)
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steer Tube: 23.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Deore XT
- Color: Blue.Black/White
- Weight: 14.5kg/32 lbs
- Frame: Steel, Columbus tubing
- Fork: Chromed steel
- Headset: Tange Seiki, integrated
- Seatpost: Rigid Carbon, 29.7mm Ø, 15mm offset 360mm length
- Saddle: Terry Fly 140mm width [F], Butterfly 160mm width [R]
- Stem: ControlTech alloy, 110mm length [F], 13-21cm length [R]
- Handlebar: 44cm width, 14cm drop, 8cm reach [F], 48cm width, 18cm reach [R]
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra Rim, BR-R8000 [F], Bengal Mechanical Disc, 260mm [R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6705
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M771
- Crankset: Santana Carbon Octalink, 175mm [F], 170mm [R], 53/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano HG81-10, 11-34T, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Velocity Fusion W/Hadley Cassette hubs, quick release, 25mm depth, 19mm width (external)
- Tires: Bontrager RW3, 700x28c
CONDITION: Bike is in very good condition, very little signs of wear on this bike. Shift levers have a few scuffs, along with some tearing in bar tape tops.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit a captain 5'6" to 5'11", and a stoker 5'0" to 5'5" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.