SOLD OUT - USED 2018 Specialized Roubaix Elite Disc 56cm Carbon Endurance Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2018 Specialized Roubaix Elite Disc 56cm Endurance Road Bike Shimano 105 11 speed Carbon Hydro Black
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.2cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 27cm
- Standover Height: 78.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105/Zipp
- Color: Matte black/Gray
- Weight: 9kg/19.8
- Frame: Carbon fiber, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated/Specific to Specialized's Future Shock design
- Seatpost: Specialized S-Works CG-R, Carbon 410mm, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom, 143mm width
- Stem: Specialized Alloy, 7°, 100mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Service Course Alloy, 42cm width, 75mm reach, 130mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano, SL-RS505
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS505, 160mm rotors (F & R)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5800
- Crankset: Shimano, FC-RS510. 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded, external cups
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC, 11 speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R470db, 23.5mm width (external), 23mm depth, 12x100/142mm thru-axles
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s II [F], Continental Ultra Sport [R], both 700x28c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. No notable damage to frame/wheels. Cassette and chainrings are decently worn. New chain, rear rotor, brake pads and bar wrap have been installed. Ready for its next century!
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good), (5 for chain)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3 (5 for rear)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.