SOLD OUT - USED 2018 Trek Domane SL7 WSD 52cm Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 Speed Carbon Wheels
For sale is a USED 2018 Trek Domane SL7 WSD 52cm Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 Speed Carbon Wheels
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 24cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2/Bontrager
- Color: Black/Mint/Gray
- Weight: 8kg/17.6 lbs
- Frame: 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, direct mount brakes, Power Transfer Construction, hidden fender mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Fork: Domane carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Seatpost: Ride Tuned seatmast, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager, Ajna Elite, 150mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 °, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Elite VR-SF, 38cm width, 130mm drop, 70mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, SL-R8050
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-R8010
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, FD-R8050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, RD-8050
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-R8000, 170mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB90
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, CS-R8000, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano, CN-HG701
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus Pro3, quick release, 27.5mm width (external), 35mm depth
- Tires: Bontrager R2, 700x28c
- Extras: Shimano Di2 charger (SM-BCR2) included.
CONDITION: A barely used Domane with up to date Di2 bits. Some grime on cassette, along with wear on drivetrain, tires, and brake pads. Otherwise, very clean.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.