SOLD OUT - USED 2018 Trek Domane WSD SL 6 Disc 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11
For sale is a USED 2018 Trek Domane WSD SL 6 Disc 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 46cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 14.8cm
- Steerer Tube: 20.5cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, Bontrager
- Color: Charcoal/ Light Blue
- Weight: 18.75lbs
- Frame: 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed
- Fork: Domane carbon, E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 90mm x 7°
- Handlebar: Bontrager Elite IsoZone, VR-SF, 31.8mm, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 170mm lenght, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB90
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Wheelset: Bontrager Paradigm,
- Tires: Continental UltraSport, 700x28c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. This bike was just fully tuned with new tires, new bottom bracket, new brake pads, and new bar tape. Some scuffs on derailleurs, crank arms, shift levers, and seatpost.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.