SOLD OUT - USED 2019 Bulls Twenty9 Evo1 Hardtail Mountain Commuter Bosch Performance CX
For sale is a USED 2019 Bulls Twenty9 Evo1 18" Hardtail Mountain Commuter Bosch Performance CX Motor 29"
- Size: 46 (Bulls' sizing, approx. equivalent to 18")
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.5"
- Head Tube: 4.25"
- Steer Tube: 7.75"
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x9 (w/ 4 assist modes)
- Type: Hardtail, electric bike
- Components: Shimano, Tektro, Bosch
- Color: Black/Neon Green
- Weight: 53lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour XCM, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Styx alloy, 30.9mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Bulls branded, 143mm width
- Stem: Styx alloy, 65mm length
- Handlebar: Styx aluminum, 750mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors [F/R]
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: Shimano
- Bottom Bracket: Miranda, 165mm length, 13T
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC, 9-speed
- Wheelset: Styx DOMR, quick release
- Tires: WTB Slick 29" x 2.2"
- Extras: Includes a charger and 2 keys for battery removal/installation.
CONDITION: Used and in very good shape. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Battery and motor function properly, cycling through modes as expected. The odometer is just over 100 miles.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks:4.5 (very good.)
- Brake Pads: 4.5 (very good)
- Tires: 4.5
- Wheels: 4.5
- Frame: 4.5
- Shifters: 4.5
- Cables/Housing: 4.5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.