USED 2019 Co-Motion Klatch 47cm Custom Gravel Bike Pinion 12 Speed Jones H-Bar
For sale is a USED 2019 Co-Motion Klatch 47cm Custom Gravel Bike Pinion 12 Speed Jones H-Bar
- Size: 47cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.5cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steer Tube: 22.5cm
- Standover Height: 71.4cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 12
- Components: Tektro, Pinion Stan's NoTubes, Redshift, Jones
- Color: Red/Black/White
- Weight: 29lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Chris King, integrated
- Seatpost: Co-Motion alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 18mm offset
- Saddle: Gello Race, 139mm width
- Stem: Redshift Sports ShockStop, 80mm length
- Handlebar: Jones H-Bar Carbon fiber, 710mm width
- Shifters: Pinion twist shifter
- Brakeset: Tektro Spyre-C[F]/Spyke [R]
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Crankset: Pinion 165mm length, 39T
- Bottom Bracket: Integrated with Pinion gearbox.
- Cassette: Alloy, single cog, 34T
- Chain: Gates carbon belt
- Wheelset: Stan's NoTubes Arch ZTR MK3, Thruaxle
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, 700x40c
- Extras: Rear rack included
CONDITION: Used and in very good shape. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Overall, this unique bike is freshly tuned, shows low mileage and low wear. There is some minor scuffing on top tube and chain stay.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4.5 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4.5 (very good)
- Tires: 4.5 (very good)
- Wheels: 4.5 (very good)
- Frame: 4.5 (very good)
- Shifters: 4.5 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4.5 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'9" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.