SOLD OUT - USED 2019 Masi Evoluzione Disc Ultegra R8000 Road Bike 56cm 2x11 speed Carbon
For sale is a
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 24cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: Teal/Fluorescent Fade/Carbon
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Masi/Token, integrated
- Seatpost: Brev. M Carbon, 27.2mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Masi, 143mm width
- Stem: Brev. M Elite 3D Forged Alloy, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Brev. M Elite Compact Bend Alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc, 160mm [F], 140mm [R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset:Praxis Praxis Works Zayante M30, 52/36T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis Works M30 by Enduro
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Alloy, thruaxle
- Tires: Kenda Valkyrie Pro, 700x25c [F], Continental Ultrasport, 700x25c [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Recently tuned with a drivetrain clean, new brake pads and new bar tape. Frame and components have some scratches throughout. There is obvious rub on the crank arms as well as evidence of chain drop and scuffing on drive-side bottom bracket area.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.