SOLD OUT - USED 2019 Niner RLT 9 RDO 3-Star 53cm Cyclocross/Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x11 sp
For sale is a USED 2019 Niner RLT 9 RDO 3-Star 53cm Cyclocross/Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x11 speed Black/Red
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steer Tube: 22.5cm
- Standover Height: 75.4cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105, Easton
- Color: Black/Orange/Olive Green
- Weight: 9.7kg/21.3 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Niner, integrated
- Seatpost: Niner, carbon fiber, 0mm offset, 27.2mm Ø, 400mm length
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-Base, 136mm width
- Stem: Niner aluminum, 90mm length,
- Handlebar: Easton AX, 42cm width flaring to 50cm at drops, 80mm reach, 135mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-R7020, hydraulic disc
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R7070, hydraulic disc, SM-RT54-S rotors [F & R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimao 105, FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-R7000
- Crankset: Shimano 105, FC-R7000, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Thread-together PF30
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Wheelset: Stan's No Tubes ZTR Grail S1 Thru-axle, 24mm width (external), 23mm depth
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One All-round TLE, 700x40c
CONDITION: Bike is in excellent condition. Drivetrain shows some wear, and frame has barely any scratches/scuffs. Has been well taken care of and is already setup tubeless.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.