SOLD OUT - USED 2019 Salsa Timberjack SLX Large 1x11 speed Hardtail Mountain Bike 29"
For sale is a USED 2019 Salsa Timberjack SLX Large 1x11 speed Hardtail Mountainbike 29" Orange
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 25.25"
- Head Tube: 4.75"
- Steer Tube: 8.75"
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano SLX, Salsa
- Color: Orange/Black
- Weight: 13.9kg/30 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL, 130mm travel, 15 x 110mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 10, integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, 125mm travel, 0mm offset
- Saddle: WTB Volt 135, (133mm actual width)
- Stem: Salsa Cycles aluminum, 60mm length,
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler, aluminum, 810mm width
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-11
- Brakes: Shimano BL & BR-MT400, 180mm rotor (front) 160mm (rear)
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, RD-M7000-11
- Crankset: RaceFace, 175mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace Team, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Wheelset: WTB ST i29, 35mm width (external)
- Tires: Vittoria Morsa, 29" x 2.3"
- Extras: DMR Bikes orange flat pedals included
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Drivetrain components have some grime on teeth and chain. Frame and brake bleed bolts have a few minor scuffs. Rest of bike shows little signs of wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.