SOLD OUT - USED 2019 Trek Boone 7 Disc 58cm Cyclocross/Gravel Bike SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic
For sale is a USED 2019 Trek Boone 7 Disc 58cm Cyclocross/Gravel Bike SRAM Force Hydraulic 1x11 Black
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 18cm
- Steer Tube: 24.8cm
- Standover Height: 81.6cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: SRAM Force HRD, Bontrager
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 7.7kg/ 17 lbs
- Frame: 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Montrose Elite, 139mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Pro, +/-7°, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm, 44cm width, 130mm drop, 95mm reach
- Shifters: SRAM Force 1x
- Brakeset: SRAM Force, Hydraulic, flat-mount
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force
- Crankset: SRAM Force, 175mm length, 40T
- Bottom Bracket: BB90
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1190, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11.93, 11 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Paradigm Comp, TLR, 12mm thru-axle25mm width (external), 20mm depth
- Tires: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 700x32c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame and wheels show very minor signs of use. Rear wheel has a subtle ding in the rim. Otherwise, a bike in good condition for the next rider.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (very good/new)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.