SOLD OUT - USED 2019 Trek Domane SLR 10 RSL 60cm H1 SRAM Red eTap Quarq Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2019 Trek Domane SLR Team Issue 10 RSL 60cm SRAM Red eTap Quarq Power Meter Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 60cm (H1 geometry)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm (seatmast cap at lowest position)
- Top Tube (effective): 58.2cm
- Head Tube: 17cm
- Steerer Tube: 22.4cm
- Standover Height: 80cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: SRAM Red eTap
- Color: Red/White, Team Trek Segafredo Graphics
- Weight: 7.15kg/15.7 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber, 700 series OCLV Carbon
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension Nack, carbon rails, 143mm width
- Stem: Zipp SLR Sprint, 140mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager XXX, 40cm width, 135mm drop, 95mm reach
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap
- Brakeset: Bontrager, direct mount
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Crankset: SRAM Red Crankarms 175mm length, Quarq power meter, Praxis chainrings, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: BB90, pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11 speed, 11-23T
- Chain: PC-Red22, 11 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Aeolus 3 TLR, 26.4mm width (external), 33mm depth
- Tires: Bontrager clincher, 700x25c,
- Extras: SRAM eTap charger included
CONDITION: Used and in good condition. Recently tuned up. Batteries charged. Firmware up to date. Frame and wheels are in good shape with very minor cosmetic scratches. Components have some wear, with life left in them. Crankarms have some scratches on tips. Brake levers have minor scuffs on tips.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 2 (fair)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0 - 6'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.