USED 2020 Cervelo Aspero Apex 1 Gravel Cross Bike 48cm 1x11 Speed Carbon Hydro
For sale is a USED 2020 Cervelo Aspero Apex 1 Gravel Cross Bike 48cm 1x11 Speed Carbon Hydraulic Disc
- Size: 48cm/XS
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.2cm
- Head Tube: 8.3cm
- Steer Tube: 15cm
- Standover Height: 70cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x11 speed
- Components: Sram Apex 1 HRD Group
- Color: Mid Olive/Dune
- Weight: 20 lbs 3oz / 9.17 kg
- Frame: Carbon
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost: Easton EA50, 27.2mm x 350mm length
- Saddle: Cervélo Road Saddle, 147mm width
- Stem: Easton EA50 7°x70mm length
- Handlebar: Easton EA50 AX, 40cm width, 130mm drop, 80mm reach
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD Group
- Brakeset: SRAM Apex 1 HRD Group
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, 11 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1, 40T, 165mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Cervélo BBright Connect GXP
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110
- Wheelset: Alexrims Boondocks 7-D Tubeless
- Tires: Donnelly X'Plor MSO 700x40 Folding
CONDITION: Bike is basically new, no noticeable signs of wear on bike except for some gravel in the tire tread. Tires still have the little rubber hairs on them!
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5 (like new)
- Brake Pads: 5 (like new)
- Tires: 5 (like new)
- Wheels: 5 (like new)
- Frame: 5 (like new)
- Shifters: 5 (like new)
- Cables/Housing: 5 (like new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" - 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.