USED 80's Vintage Mikado Road Bike XL 60cm Lugged Steel Black 2x6 Speed Friction
For sale is a USED 80's Vintage Mikado Road Bike XL 60cm Lugged Steel Black 2x7 Speed Friction
- Size: XL / 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 190mm
- Steerer Tube: Adjustable 1'' Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 34.5''
- Wheel Size: 27''
- Speed: 2x6 Speed Friction Shifting
- Components: Shimano Altus Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 29.1lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: 26.4mm, Steel
- Saddle: Kashimax Sport
- Stem: 80mm Quill
- Handlebar: Alps Road Champion 38cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Altus Friction Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Tourney Center Pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-Z501
- Crankset: Sugino 170mm 52/42
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded, JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ20 14-28T 6 Speed Freewheel
- Chain: NEW KMX Z51
- Wheelset: Shimano 27''
- Tires: Kenda 27x1-1/4''
- Extras: Shimano Alloy Flat Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Cables, housing, and bar tape are all brand new. This would make a perfect retro commuter bike.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.