USED '87-'88 Mongoose Alta 17" Chromoly Rigid Mountain Bike - AS IS
For sale is a USED '87-'88 Mongoose Alta Chromoly Mountain Bike
- Size: 17"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 21"
- Head Tube: 12cm
- Steer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 2x6
- Type: Mountain, Rigid
- Components: Mongoose, Shimano, Sakae , Lee Chi, Araya, Cheng Shin, Kenda
- Color: Blue / Grey
- Weight: 31.65 lbs
- Frame: Chromoly 4130 Steel
- Fork: Chromoly 4130 Steel
- Headset: External, threaded
- Seatpost: Alloy, 26.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Viscount Terra B-1, 185mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 75mm
- Handlebar: Alloy, 590mm
- Shifters: Shimano 515, light action, SL-MS41
- Brakes: Lee Chi, v-brakes, rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, FD-Z204
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 515, RD-L541
- Crankset: Sakae SX, 170mm, 48/38/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered
- Cassette: Shimano, MF-Z012
- Chain: Shimano HG, CN-HG40
- Wheelset: Araya, alloy, 26"
- Tires: [F] Kenda 26x1.95" [R] Chen Shin Nylon, 26x1.5"
- Extras: Handlebar mirror
CONDITION: USED AS IS - bike has seen heavy use but remains in decent mechanical condition. Would make for an excellent restoration or project vintage mountain bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
|General Size||M (5'5" to 5'11")|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.