USED AS IS Vintage 70's Shogun XL Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace
For sale is a USED AS IS Vintage 70's Shogun Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 63cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 20.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 24.5cm (threaded)
- Standover Height: 87.8cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x5
- Components: Campagnolo, Shimano Dura-Ace
- Color: Brown/Silver
- Weight: 23lbs
- Frame: Lugged Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Japan Tange Industries, threaded
- Seatpost: Laprade alloy, 26.6mm diameter, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Selle San Marco 371 Anatomica, 155mm width
- Stem: Cinelli, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Cinelli Giro d'Italia, 40cm width
- Shifters: Campagnolo, downtube friction shifters
- Brakeset: Dura-Ace, side-pull
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 52/42T, 165mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: 13-24T
- Chain: 5-speed
- Wheelset: Sunrims M13 II, quick release
- Tires: CST Czar, 700x25c
- Extras: Bottle cage, pump, and pedals included.
CONDITION: Used and sold AS IS. This bike was repainted from the original frame and had the Dura Ace decal added. Frame and components are operational, although pivot points are dry. Hoods, bar tape, brake housing are falling apart and would need replacing. Along with tightening and lubrication of many other points on bike Downtube decal is wearing away, along with a scuff on non-driveside fork leg.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3.5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 2 (fair)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.