USED Bianchi Imola Chromo Lite 53cm NEW Ultegra 11 speed Celeste Steel Road Bike
For sale is a USED Bianchi Imola Chromo Lite Road Bike 53cm Ultegra 11 speed Celeste GreenSPECS:
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 530mm
- Top Tube (effective): 535cm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steerer Tube: 203mm
- Standover Height: 32-1/2"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: BRAND NEW Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset
- Color: Celeste Green
- Weight: 19ibs 9oz
- Frame: Chromo-Lite Double Butted
- Fork: AluCarbon
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Seatpost: Reparo Corsa Alumminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Brooks Champion Marrow B.17
- Stem: Torelli
- Handlebar: Reparo Corsa Aluminum
- Shifters: NEW Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: NEW Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: NEW Shimano Ultegra Clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: NEW Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: NEW Shimano Ultegra Compact 34-50T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded
- Cassette: NEW 11 Speed 11-28T
- Chain: NEW Shimano Ultegra
- Wheelset: NEW Fulcrum Racing 7 700c 18F 10R
- Tires: NEW Schwable 700cx23mm
- Extras: NEW Brooks Synthetic Bar Tape
CONDITION: This bike is in excellent condition. The frame is about 8-10 years old with minor signs of wear. Theres a small chip on the down tube paint. The groupset, wheelset and bar tape, cables and housing are new. This is a build of new components on used frame.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'-2" to 5'-9"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.