SOLD OUT - USED Cannondale SuperSix Evo 54cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red Ksyrium SLR 15 lbs!
For sale is a USED Cannondale SuperSix Evo 54cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 10 speed Ksyrium SLR Wheels
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 14.2cm
- Steerer Tube: 20.5cm
- Standover Height: 78.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Components: SRAM Mix
- Color: Black/Red/Lime Green/Purple
- Weight: 6.9kg/15.2 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cannondale SuperSix integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C1, 27.2mm, 25mm offset, 243mm length
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R3, 130mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Alloy, 42cm width, 85mm reach, 135mm drop
- Shifters: SRAM Red 2x10 speed
- Brakeset: SRAM Red Aerolink
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red, w/ Yaw and chain keeper.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex, short cage
- Crankset: SRAM S Series Carbon, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30, Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700, 10 speed, 11-25T
- Chain: KMC, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SLR, 20mm width (external), 23mm depth
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. We installed a new chain, large chainring, and a lightly used cassette. tInstalled new derailleur cables and housing, as well as new bar tape. Frame is in good shape, with a small paint chip on top tube and a few other minor scratches throughout. Wheels have a few scratches on rims, and hoods show signs of use.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5/4/5 (new/very good/new)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 5 (new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" - 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.