SOLD OUT - USED Cannondale Synapse 3 XS 49cm Carbon Road Bike 3x10 Speed Shimano 105
For sale is a USED Cannondale Synapse 3 XS 49cm Carbon Road Bike 3x10 Speed Shimano 105
- Size: XS/49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 49cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano 105/Ultegra mix
- Color: Blue White Black
- Weight: 18.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 31.6mm
- Saddle: Fizik Vitesse Sport
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: ITM Ergal 36cm
- Shifters: Shimano Non Series ST-R700 3x10 Speed
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5603 Triple
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5603 165mm 50/34/28t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in great mechanical shape.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.