SOLD OUT - USED Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 Large Suspension Gravel Bike GRX 1x
For sale is a USED Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 Large Suspension Gravel Bike Shimano GRX 1x11 Green
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.9cm
- Head Tube: 19.8cm
- Steer Tube: 29.1cm
- Standover Height: 83.8cm
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: Shimano/WTB
- Color: 'Mantis' (olive green/purple)
- Weight: 10kg/22 lbs
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Fork: Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Seatpost: Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 27.2mm Ø x 295mm
- Saddle: Capstone Performance, 155mm width
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°x100mm length
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop
- Shifters: Shimano GRX, ST-RX600
- Brakeset: Shimano GRX, BR-RX400, 160mm rotors [F & R]
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX, RD-RX812
- Crankset: Cannondale 1, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 40T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Wheelset: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Tires: WTB Byway TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Very minor signs of wear on parts. Shift levers and rear derailleur pulley cage have scratches on them. Drivetrain and brakes are in great condition.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on Cannondale's sizing, it could fit someone 5'11" - 6'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.