SOLD OUT - USED Colnago CX-1 Nero Carbon Road Bike 54cm Shimano Ultegra 2x10 speed Black
For sale is a USED Colnago CX-1 Nero Carbon Road Bike 54cm Shimano Ultegra 2x10 speed Black
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 17cm
- Steerer Tube: 26cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano, FSA, Specialized
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 8.1kg/17.8 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber, 31.6mm Ø
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Regale, 150mm width
- Stem: FSA carbon/alloy mix, 110mm length, +/-6°
- Handlebar: Specialized S-Works Aerofly, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB6700
- Cassette: SRAM Red, PG1090, 11-26T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano A530, quick release
- Tires: Continental UltraSport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used bike with refresh on various components. Others were cleaned up, and now, bike is a good looking road machine! Some parts do show some wear, like cassette and chainrings.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (5, chain)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.