SOLD OUT - USED Colnago For Ferrari CF12 19'' Carbon XC Hardtail 27.5" Mountain Bike XT SID
For sale is a USED Colnago For Ferrari CF12 19'' Carbon XC Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano XT
- Size: 19''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 27.5''
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail
- Components: Shimano Deore XT M785 Mix
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Weight: 23.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rock Shox Sid 100mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Colnago Carbon 31.6mm
- Saddle: Colnago SLR
- Stem: Colnago Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Colnago Carbon 630mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M785
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M785
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M785
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M986
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M785 175mm 40/28
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG81-10 11-36t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano Deore XT WH-M785
- Tires: Geax 27.5x2.0''
- Extras: Colnago Carbon Water Bottle Cage and Colnago Bottle
CONDITION: USED, in very good condition. This bike only appears to be ridden a handful of times on road. There is almost no wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.