USED Colnago World Cup XL 58cm Cyclocross Bike Ultegra Aluminum Carbon Bronze
For sale is a USED 08-10 Colnago World Cup CX Bike
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Top Tube (c-c): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 148mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 830mm / 33 inches
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600, FSA Pro/Team
- Color: Bronze/White
- Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz
- Frame: Colnago Double Butted Aluminum
- Fork: Colnago Carbon Fork (Alloy steerer)
- Seatpost: FSA CarbonPro 31.6mm
- Saddle: Prologo Colnago Choice C-Lock System ~125mm wide CrMo rails
- Handlebar: FSA CarbonPro 44cm
- Stem: FSA OS 190 Carbon Wrapped Aluminum 120mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R550 Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Team Issue 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 13-25t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6600
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Maxxis Larsen Mimo CX 700x32c
CONDITION: This bike is in very good condition and appears to have been ridden very few times. The bike was made somewhere around 2008- 2010. Components, including tires, are all from the original build and show very little wear. There are a few scuffs on the bike but nothing significant.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, this bike should fit someone 5'10" to 6'3"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.