SOLD OUT - USED Custom Lynskey Titanium Single Speed Mountain Bike Medium 27.5" / 29" Rigid
For sale is a USED Custom Lynskey Titanium Single Speed Mountain Bike 650B 29" Spare Front Wheel
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 4.75"
- Steerer Tube: 8"
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 29" [F], 27.5" [R]
- Color: Raw Titanium/Black
- Weight: 8.7kg/ 19.1 lbs
- Frame: Titanium
- Fork: Niner Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek 40, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Titanium, 27.2mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: WTB SL8, 143mm width
- Stem: Easton EA90, 80mm length
- Handlebar: ENVE RSR, carbon fiber, 700mm width
- Brakes: Shimano SLX, hydraulic, 160mm Ø rotors
- Crankset: e13 XCX, 175mm length, 32T chainring
- Bottom Bracket: e13 BSA threaded external bearings
- Cog: Surly, 18T
- Chain: KMC X12
- Wheelset: Alloy w/ Stan's hubs, 29" [F], 27.5" [R]
- Tires: Vittoria Barzo, 29" x 2.25" [F], 27.5" x 2.25" [R]
- Extras: Includes the bike's original 27.5" front wheel with tubeless valve and tape pre-installed.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. This frame was a custom build from 2012 for Topanga Creek Cycles. Frame, fork, and crankset have scuffs throughout. The bike doesn't have cable stops to convert into a geared setup. Drivetrain and brakes function properly. Wheels are in good shape as well, with a few minor scuffs throughout. Tires have life in them as well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 2 (fair)
- Tires: 3
- Frame: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Shifters: N/A
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.