SOLD OUT - USED DEMO 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO 3 Star 56cm Carbon Gravel Bike 2x11 SRAM Rival
For sale is a USED DEMO 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO 3 Star 56cm Carbon Gravel Bike 2x11 Speed Sram
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 167mm
- Steer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Sram Rival Mix
- Color: Black/Grey
- Weight: 19lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Niner Carbon 0 Offset 27.2mm
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Bintrager RXL Aluminum 100mm -7º
- Handlebar: Niner Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Sram Rival Hydro R
- Brakeset: Sram Rival Hydraulic Disc Calipers w/ 160mm Front, 140mm Rear Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Sram Rival 22
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Rival 22
- Crankset: Sram Rival 172.5mm 46/36t
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: Sram 11 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: Sram PC1130
- Wheelset: Stans Grail Alloy 700c Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Clement X'Plor 700x32c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear but is in overall good shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.