USED Diamondback Overdrive Sport 18" 29er Mountain Bike Medium Aluminum Blue
For sale is a USED Diamondback Overdrive Sport 29" Mountain Bike
- Size: 18'' Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18''
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 1-1/8 70mm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: XC hardtail
- Components: Shimano mix
- Color: Lavender
- Weight: 29.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCRV3 29'' quick release, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA threadless
- Rear Suspension: none
- Seatpost: Aluminum 30.8mm
- Saddle: Diamondback
- Stem: 70mm
- Handlebar: 680mm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310 3x8
- Brakes: Shimano non series hydraulic disc brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M590 tripple
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592 8sp
- Crankset: Sram 175mm tripple 42-32-22T
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded, Square taper
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG52 8sp 11-32T
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Diamondback SL7 Alloy
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29x2.2''
- Extras: New Chain
CONDITION: USED, Drive side chainstay has wear from chain, various other cosmetic flaws, but in good working order. Chain is brand new and brake levers still feel solid
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'6'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.