USED Dimond Carbonado Medium Dura Ace Di2 Zipp Quarq Carbon Triathlon Tri Bike
For sale is a USED Medium Dimond Carbonado Triathlon Bike Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 65cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 12.8cm
- Steer Tube: 22.8cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Color: Black
- Weight: 8.1 kg/18 lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek 110, IS41-42, integrated
- Seatpost: Proprietary, aero shaped, 100mm length, adjustable offset (currently set at 20mm)
- Saddle: Avenir 300 Series, 131mm width,
- Stem: Zipp one-piece bar/stem. Approx 90mm length (headset center to center of basebar, where an imaginary stem would clamp handlebars)
- Basebar: 40cm width, 35mm drop
- Aerobars: 420mm (from tip to tip, including shifter body), approx 60mm rise
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, SW-R671
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Brakes: TriOmega X, direct mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, FD-9070
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, RD-9070
- Crankset: Quarq Power Meter w/ SRAM Red X-Glide chainrings, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: PressFit GXP
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6800
- Wheelset: Easton EA70, quick release, 22.5mm width (external), 23mm depth
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x23c
- Extras: Di2 charager included (SM-BCR2), Zipp computer mount included, fits Garmin computers.
CONDITION: Bike is in excellent condition. Frame does have some scuffs from normal use. Wheels and cockpit are free from scuffs. Some residue left on handlebars. Crankarms have minor scuffs on tips, and rest of drivetrain is in great shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 3 (good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" - 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.