USED Gunnar Crosshairs Cyclocross/Gravel Bike w/ S&S Coupler SRAM Apex 1x10
For sale is a USED Gunnar Crosshairs Cyclocross/Gravel Bike w/ S&S Coupler SRAM Apex 1x10 speed w/ Travel Case
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 9cm
- Steer Tube: 18cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x10
- Components: SRAM, Easton, Shimano, Ritchey
- Color: Black/Red/Gray
- Weight: 19.25 lbs
- Frame: Steel, w/ S&S couplers
- Fork: Ritchey carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek S-5, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Thomson setback alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Selle Italia C2, 136mm width
- Stem: Specialized alloy, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Easton EC70 aero, 40cm width
- Shifters: SRAM Apex
- Brakeset: Tektro Mini-V
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Crankset: SRAM Rival w/ Found 38T chainring, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-27T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Shimano Ultegra, WH-6600, quick release
- Tires: Kenda Karvs, 700x28c
- Extras: Includes travel case and coupler tool.
CONDITION: Fairly used travelers road bike. Frame and parts have some scratches and scuffs from general use and transport, functionally bike is in good shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Tires: 3.5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.