SOLD OUT - USED Jones LWB Plus Steel Bike Bike Packing Touring Mountain GX Eagle 1x12 Black
For sale is a USED Jones LWB Plus Steel Bike Bike Packing Touring Mountain GX Eagle 1x12 Black
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 6"
- Steer Tube: 12.5"
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Rigid mountain bike
- Components: SRAM GX Eagle, Shimano Deore XT, Jones, WTB, Thomson
- Color: Black
- Weight: 30lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel Truss
- Headset: Jones, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Salsa alloy, 27.2mm diameter, 20mm offset
- Saddle: WTB SST, 144mm width
- Stem: Thomson Elite X4, 0 degree x 110mm length
- Handlebar: Jones H-Bar Carbon fiber, 700mm width
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, 200mm [F]/180mm [R] rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle, 32T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM Eagle, 12-speed
- Wheelset: WTB Scraper, thruaxle
- Tires: Maxxis Chronicle 29" x 3.0" [F], Rekon+ 29" x 2.9" [R]
- Extras: Rockgeist Handlebar bag included.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike has been thoroughly ridden but is still in pretty good shape. Drivetrain has some decent wear but has plenty of life left. Frame and components have some scratching/wear marks from standard use, and rear rim has a small dent.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3 (5 ,new, for rear)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 3.5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" to 6'6". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.