SOLD OUT - USED Kona Caldera 14" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Deore
For sale is a USED Kona Caldera 14" Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Deore
- Size: 14''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 14''
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 27''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox F-Series 32
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: WTB Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom
- Stem: Bontrager Sport Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: WTB Aluminum Riser 670mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M511
- Brakes: Avid Elixr CR SL
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Doere FD-M510
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M761
- Crankset: FSA Aluminum 170mm 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Hyper Glide 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Sun Rims Black Eye
- Tires: Maxxis Advantage 26x2.1'' Rear, Kenda Slant Six 26x2.1'' Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear but is mechanically sound. Brake pads are brad new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.