SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Masi Gran Corsa Disc 51cm Road Bike 2x11 Shimano 105
For sale is a USED 2017 Masi Gran Corsa Disc 51cm Road Bike 2x11 Shimano 105
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 12cm
- Steerer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Masi, Shimano, Praxis Works, Pro Max,
- Color: Black / White / Gray
- Weight: 20.25 lbs
- Frame: Masi Ma6 Disc Double-Butted Alloy
- Fork: Masi Elite/Rs Carbon
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Deda Zero, alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Easton EC90, 145mm width
- Stem: Brev M, alloy, 90mm
- Handlebar: Deda RHM01 6061 T6 Alloy, 420mm
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5800
- Brakeset: Pro Max Decode R, mechanical disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5800, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 10, RD-5800
- Crankset: Praxis Works, 170mm, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Alloy, 700c
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Control, 700x28c, G+, 4C
CONDITION: USED road bike show signs of moderate use but remains in good mechanical condition. Frame coating is cracking in multiple spots.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
|Model||Gran Corsa Disc|
|General Size||S (5'2" to 5'7")|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.