SOLD OUT - USED Merlin Echo 19.5'' Titanium Moots Soft Tail Ti Mountain Bike Shimano XTR
For sale is a USED Merlin Echo 19.5'' Titanium Moots Soft Tail Mountain Bike Shimano XTR 3x9 Speed
- Size: 19.5''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.5''
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Soft Tail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XTR Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 25.1lbs
- Frame: Titanium
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber
- Headset: Chris King Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Moots Soft Tail
- Seatpost: Easton CT2 Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB SST
- Stem: Easton EA70 110mm
- Handlebar: Easton Monkey Lite CT2 Carbon 590mm
- Shifters: Shimano XTR ST-M952
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M950 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M953 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M971
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M952 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M760 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic X717 26''
- Tires: Panaracer Fire XC Pro 26x2.1''
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. There is a very small dent on non drive side downtube near head tube, but it is not structural (see pictures).
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.