SOLD OUT - USED Merlin Extralight Titanium Road Bike XL Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed Campy
For sale is a USED Merlin Extralight Titanium Road Bike XL Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 61cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 33.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Campagnolo Chorus
- Color: Brushed Titanium
- Weight: 16.5lbs
- Frame: Merlin Double Butted 3-25 Titanium
- Fork: Reynolds Ouzo Pro Carbon fiber fork
- Headset: Chris King No Threadset
- Seatpost: Easton EC70 Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante
- Stem: Easton EC-70 Carbon 120mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Carbon 44cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Chorus 11
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Chorus 11
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 11
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 11
- Crankset: Campagnolo Chorus 11
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Ultra Torque English Threaded
- Cassette: Campagnolo 12-25
- Chain: Campagnolo 11sp
- Wheelset: DT Swiss RR465
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23 rear Specialized Mondo 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED, in great shape. Rear tire is brand new. Bike has recently been serviced and is ready to ride with minimal wear. This is the perfect bike to impress your friends with. It doesn't get much cooler than a semi custom titanium frame with Campagnolo. The exclusivity that comes with this bike is more than worth the purchase price.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6'1'' to 6'6''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.