SOLD OUT - USED Moots Mooto X YBB Large 20'' Titanium Softail Mountain Bike Fox Jones XTR
For sale is a USED Moots Mooto X YBB Large Titanium Softail Mountain Bike 3x10 Speed XTR
- Size: Large/20''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20''
- Top Tube (effective): 62cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 32.5''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Softail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XTR Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 24.6lbs
- Frame: Titanium
- Fork: 2014 Fox Factory Series 32 100mm Travel
- Headset: Chris King Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Moots YBB Pivotless Suspension technology
- Seatpost: Moots Titanium 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Gobi
- Stem: Salsa Aluminum 50mm
- Handlebar: Jones SG Loop Handlebar, Aluminum 700mm
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M980
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M987 Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M985 Low Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M986
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M980 175mm 40/28
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB93
- Cassette: Sram 10 Speed 11-36t
- Chain: NEW KMC X10.93
- Wheelset: DT Swiss 1501 Spline 29'' Alloy
- Tires: Maxxis Ignitor 29x2.1''
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new. Rear tire is showing some wear, but is still serviceable. Otherwise, bike is in great shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.