SOLD OUT - USED Nashbar Aluminum Cyclocross Disc Bike 60cm Shimano Sora 2x9 Gravel Orange
For sale is a USED Nashbar 60cm Aluminum Cyclocross Bike
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 200mm
- Steer Tube: 285mm
- Standover Height: 35"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Sora Mix
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Frame: Nashbar Aluminum Cyclocross Disc
- Fork: FC770 Carbon Fiber, Tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" Alloy Steerer
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8"
- Seatpost: 27.2mm Alloy
- Saddle: Selle Royal, 146mm wide
- Stem: Zipp Service Course 31.8x80mm +/- 6 degrees
- Handlebar: 44cm compact drop alloy
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Brakeset: Tektro MDC-400 Mechanical Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000
- Crankset: FSA Omega 50/34t, 175mm crank arms
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-AL86
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Weinmann Zac 19
- Tires: WTB Resolute 700x42c
CONDITION: USED, shows very light signs of use with no major scuffing.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" to 6'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.