SOLD OUT - USED Novara Aspen 17'' Aluminum Mountain/Hybrid Bike 3x8 Speed Shimano Green
For sale is a USED Novara Aspen 17'' Aluminum Mountain/Hybrid Bike 3x8 Speed Shimano Green
- Size: 17''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17''
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Acera/Alivio mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 29.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: RST Gila T5
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Origin 8 Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed V
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: Ritcher Rizer 630mm
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-MC20
- Brakes: Tektro V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera FD-M330
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-MC20
- Crankset: Truvativ Isoflow 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 12-32t
- Chain: Shimano 8 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB Dual Duty 26'' Alloy CLinchers
- Tires: Cheng Shin 26x1.5''
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced top tube has a few scratches, but bike is in good mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5''to 5'11''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.