SOLD OUT - USED Orbea Optima Small Electric Bike Low Step Celeste
For sale is a USED Orbea Optima Small Electric Bike Low Step Celeste
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 41.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 61cm
- Head Tube: 19cm
- Steer Tube: 30cm
- Standover Height: 50cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x9
- Type: Electric, Cruiser
- Components: Orbea, Shimano, Prowheel, Rooi, FSA
- Color: Celeste / Black
- Weight: 50.18 lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy
- Headset: FSA, semi-integrated
- Seatpost: Orbea OC, 31.6mm diameter
- Saddle: Selle Royal Milo+, 175mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 50mm
- Handlebar: Alloy, 66.5cm
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, SL-M2000
- Brakes: Shimano BL-MT200 / BR-MT200
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, RD-M2000
- Crankset: Prowheel Forged, 152mm,
- Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered
- Cassette: Shimano HG, CS-HG200, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 9T
- Wheelset: ROOI, 700c, alloy
- Tires: Kenda 700x50c
- Motor: Ebikemotion X35 rear hub motor
- Battery: Ebikemotion X35 36V
- Extras: External range extender battery, handlebar end mirror, and Topeak Trunk Bike Bag DXP included
CONDITION: USED electric bike has seen little use and remains in good mechanical and electronic condition.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'9" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.