SOLD OUT - USED Rare Classic 2000 Schwinn Homegrown 19'' Mountain Bike XT/XTR 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED Rare Classic Schwinn Homegrown 19'' Mountain Bike XT/XTR 3x9 Speed Orange
- Size: 19''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 575mm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT/XTR Mix
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 24.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Sid
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Easton Carbon Fiber 26.8mm
- Stem: Titec 120mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Easton CT2 Carbon Fiber flat Bar 580mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX SL-M570
- Brakes: Shimano Deore V-Brakes BR-M510
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M510
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M952
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M751 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 11-32
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic Cross Max 26''
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight 26x2.10'' Rear, Kenda Slant Six 26x2.10'' Front
- Extras: Velo Pasadena Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, Plastic Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.180714-BB
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.