SOLD OUT - USED Santana Rio Medium/Small Steel Tandem Bike 3x7 speed 26" Shimano XT Green
For sale is a USED Santana Rio Medium/Small Steel Tandem Bike 3x7 speed 26" Wheel
- Size: Medium/Small
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 57.5cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Stoker Effective Top Tube: 70cm
- Head Tube: 14.5cm
- Steer Tube: 26.3cm
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano Deore XT
- Color: Glossy Green/White/Gold
- Weight: 17kg/~37.5lbs
- Frame: CroMoly
- Fork: CroMoly
- Headset: Dia-Compe/Tange Japan Aheadset, Conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 35mm offset, 340mm length [R], 30mm Ø [F & R]
- Saddle: Jamis, 150mm width
- Stem: CroMoly, 100mm [F], [Adjustable from 240mm-255mm length R]
- Handlebar: EA70 MonkeyBar, 690mm width [F], Easton Alloy, 620mm width [R]
- Shifters: SRAM MRX Comp, twist shifter
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-M600, linear pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-1057
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M737
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX, FC-M580 170mm length, 54/44/23T
- Bottom Bracket: Kajita, 117mm spindle
- Cassette: Shimano 12-28T
- Chain: SRAM PC830
- Wheelset: WheelSmith's RM-17 Araya w/ Sansin hubs, 21mm width (external) [F], Mavic 217 SUP w/ Sansin hubs, 24mm width (external) [R]
- Tires: Forte Fast City ST, 26"x 1.25"
- Extras: Rear rack and frame pump included.
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame is in great shape, with very few scuffs. Drivetrain and other components show a bit more wear, with life left in them. Other parts have been replaced as necessary, such as brake pads, cables and housing.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 5
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on Santana's sizing charts, it could fit riders 5'6" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.