USED Santana Sovereign 56/56cm Tandem Bike, Black 3x7 Speed w/ Hard Travel Case
For sale is a USED Santana Sovereign 56/56cm Tandem Bike, Black 3x7 Speed w/ Hard Travel Case
- Size: 56/56cm
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 54cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Stoker Effective Reach: 55cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 1-1/8'' Quill
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Campagnolo/Deore XT Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 41lbs
- Frame: Columbus Steel Tubing
- Fork: Columbus Steel
- Headset: 1-1/8'' Threaded
- Seatpost: 27.0mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Turbo Front, Generic black Rear
- Stem: Salsa 1-1/8'' Quill
- Handlebar: 42cm front, 44cm rear
- Shifters: Sachs
- Brakeset: Shimano SLR Cantilever Brakes and Santana Drum Drag brake
- Front Derailleur: Shiman Deore XT FD-M735
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M735
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M730T 170mm 54/44/28
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Sachs 12-30
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Mavic T217 SUP
- Tires: Michellin Axial Pro 700x25c
- Extras: 4 bottle cages, Rear Rack and Light, Hard Sided Travel Case, Frame Pump
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in fair condition and has several spots where it has flaked off. Drive chain, bar tape, cables and housing, and rear seat are all brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.