USED Scattante Americano 4 54cm Single-Speed Road Bike Steel Matte Black Fixie
For sale is a USED Scattante Americano 4 Single-Speed Courier Series Road Bike
- Size: Medium (54cm c-t seat tube)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 540mm
- Top Tube (effective): 562mm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steerer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: Single
- Color: Black
- Weight: 23lb 14oz
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge Sealed
- BRAKES: Tektro R320, alloy, dual-pivot caliper
- CASSETTE: 16T freewheel for 1/2" 1/8" chain
- CHAIN: KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- CRANKSET: Single-speed, 46T, anodized spider and crank arms
- FORK: Triple butted chromoly for 1 1/8"
- FRAME: Chromoly main frame and stays
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- GRIPS/TAPE: Velo track bar grip
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy, track
- HEADSET: Ritchey 1-1/8"
- LEVERS: Tektro alloy, top-mount
- PEDALS: Wellgo track with toe clip
- RACK MOUNTS: No
- REAR DERAILLEUR: NA
- SADDLE: Velo, satin steel rails, gray bumper
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 27.2mm width, 250mm length
- SHIFTERS: NA
- STEM: Alloy, bar bore: 25.4, 5° rise, 100mm
- TIRES: Kenda K-176, 700X28
- WHEELSET: Rims: 700C Alex R500 32-hole, hubs: Formula sealed, spokes: 14-gauge with brass nipples
CONDITION: In good overall working order with some cosmetic flaws (some paint nicks, superficial corrosion on some parts). Wheels spin true, drivetrain runs well.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'5" to 5'10"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.