SOLD OUT - USED Scott Racing AL 1 52cm Cyclocross Bike Team Issue Small 1x10 Scandium CX
For sale is a USED Scott Racing AL 1 Racing Cross Team Cyclocross Bike
- Size: Small (52cm)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 49.5cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x10
- Components: Shimano/ SRAM
- Color: Black/ Yellow
- Weight: 20.00 lbs
- Frame: Scott (Scandium)
- Fork: Scott (Carbon)
- Headset: Origin 8 (1 1/8")
- Seatpost: Unbranded (Carbon)
- Saddle: FF Pro XFR (CrN/ Ti Alloy)
- Stem: Bontrager RXL (90mm) Aluminum
- Handlebar: Salsa (44cm) Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Flight Deck (ST-R700)
- Brakeset: Avid Shorty 6 (Cantilever) Aluminum
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 (RD-5500) 10 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Apex (GXP) + WolfTooth 36T NarrowWide Chainring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM (GXP)
- Cassette: Shimano (12-25T)
- Chain: Shimano (Hyper Glide)
- Wheelset: Jalco GX-460 (Aluminum) 700c Clincher
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium Pro (700x32)
In great working condition. The bike has been fully serviced with new cables and derailleur adjustment. Wheelset is true and ready to roll. Cosmetically few nicks and scuffing from normal use and were.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'2" to 5'8"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.