SOLD OUT - USED Seven Cycles Elium SG Titanium/Carbon Road Bike 51cm Shimano Dura-Ace 2x10
For sale is a USED Seven Cycles Elium SG Titanium/Carbon Road Bike 51cm Shimano Dura-Ace 2x10 speed Chris King HED Wheels
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.3cm
- Head Tube: 10.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 18cm
- Standover Height: 74cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace, Chris King, HED, Easton, and more...
- Color: Titanium/Raw Carbon/Black
- Weight: 7.3kg/16lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber & Titanium lugs
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Chris King NoThreadSet
- Seatpost: Easton EC90 Carbon fiber seatpost, 0mm offset, 27.2mm Ø
- Saddle: Selle SMP Lite 209, 138mm width
- Stem: Oval Concepts carbon fiber, 100mm length, +/-6°
- Handlebar: Oval concepts carbon fiber, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brakeset: Zero Gravity
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: FSA SL-K, 53/39T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA's MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 12-25T
- Chain: Connex, 10 speed
- Wheelset: HED Belgium w/ Chris King Hubs, quick release
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in great, clean shape. Frame and components show relatively low wear. Drivetrain and brakes function smoothly. Tires and saddle were recently replaced. Bike was just fully tuned with new bottom bracket installed with derailleur cables, housing, and bar tape just replaced.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5
- Tires: 4.5
- Wheels: 3.5 (good)
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: Brake: 3.5, Front and rear derailleur housing/cables: 5 (new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.