SOLD OUT - USED Specialized Allez Sport Aluminum Road Bike XL Shimano 105 2x10 speed Red
For sale is a USED 2000 Specialized Allez Sport Aluminum Road Bike Extra Large Shimano 105 2x10 Speed Red
- Size: -XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 26.5cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5600
- Color: Red / Beige
- Weight: 20.75 lbs
- Frame: A1 X Double Butted Enhanced Aluminium
- Fork: A1 Premium Aluminium
- Headset: Ritchey Logic, external
- Seatpost: Specialized, aloy, 27.5mm diameter
- Saddle: Forte Pro SX, 135mm width
- Stem: Alloy, threadless, 100mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey 6061 T-6 Alloy, 425mm
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5600
- Brakeset: Tektro R350, mechanical rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5600, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5600
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 172.5mm, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Omega MegaEXO
- Cassette: Shimano HG, CS-5600, 12-27T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Sport, alloy, 700c
- Tires: [F] Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c [R] Michelin Pro 4 Endurance 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads:3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
CONDITION: USED road bike has seen moderate use and remains in good mechanical condition. New brake pads, front tire, gear cables, housing and bar tape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" to 6'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.