SOLD OUT - USED Specialized Rockhopper 24" Wheel Steel Rigid Mountain Bike 3x6 Speed Deore
For sale is a USED Specialized Rockhopper 24" Wheel Steel Rigid Mountain Bike 3x6 Speed Deore
- Size: 24" Wheel
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 1" Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 24"
- Speed: 3x6
- Type: Rigid Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 28.4lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Tange 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 26.4mm
- Saddle: Serfas Gel
- Stem: 1" Quill 100mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum Flat Bar 620mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-MT60
- Brakes: Shimano BL-MT60 Levers with BR-MT60 Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-MT60
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-MT60
- Crankset: Shimano FC-B124 170mm 48/38/28t Biopace Rings
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 14-32t 6 Speed Freewheel
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Saturae 24" Clinchers
- Tires: Kenda 24x1.95"
- Extras: Platform Pedals, Kickstand
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with a few minor scratches. The bike is in great mechanical shape. Almost makes me wish I was a kid again so I could ride it.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'8" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.