SOLD OUT - USED Surly Cross Check 56cm Steel Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED Surly Cross Check 56cm Steel Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 121mm
- Steer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 21.8lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Seatpost: Chris King NoThreadSet 1-1/8"
- Saddle: Fizik Arione V5
- Stem: Ritchey 4 Axis 110mm
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Compact 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Tektro Mini-V
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700 Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5700 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-32t
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Hutchinson Veride 700x33c
- Extras: Water Bottle Cage
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, brake cables, and brake housing is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.