SOLD OUT - USED Tern Verge S8i Folding Bike Shimano Alfine 8 Speed Belt Drive Dynamo
For sale is a USED Tern Verge S8i Folding Bike Shimano Alfine 8 Speed Belt Drive Dynamo Hub Powered Front Light
- Size: One size (4'8"-6'3")
- Distance (seatpost to handlebar): Min. 570 mm (22.4") Max. 640 mm (25.2")
- Distance (saddle to pedal): Min: 710 mm (28") Max: 960 mm (37.8")
- Brand: Tern
- Model: Verge S8i
- Drivetrain: Shimano Alfine 8 speed internal geared hub/Carbon belt drive
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M615 Series, hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheels: 20" Kinetix Comp, w/ 20x2.15" Schwalbe Big Apple tires
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple, 20x2.15"
- Extras: Fenders, hub powered front light and kickstand included
CONDITION: Lightly used folding bike. Has some signs of normal use but overall is in good shape. Scuffs and tape residue on fenders, frame, fork, and rims. Drivetrain and brakes function properly. Shifter has reverse mapping (thumb lever shifts to harder gear, while finger/trigger lever shifts to easier gears). Folding actions function properly.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3 (good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit most people (4'8" - 6'3"). Please note this is an approximate and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.