SOLD OUT - USED Trek 2100 58cm Aluminum/Carbon 700c Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano
For sale is a USED Trek 2100 58cm Aluminum/Carbon 700c Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 19.6lbs
- Frame: Aluminum with Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Max Flite
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite 110mm +17º
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Lite Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5510
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Bontrager Race Aluminum ISIS Drive 175mm 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: ISIS Drive
- Cassette: Shimano Hyper Glide 12-25t 9 Speed
- Chain: Sram PC 951
- Wheelset: Bontrager Select 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c rear, Bontrager Select 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear but is in great mechanical condition.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.